Setting your notification email templates live in Shopify is super easy!
*NEW: We have recently launched a Google Chrome extension that can automatically set your email templates live in Shopify with the click of a button! For more information, please check out this help article here (please note that this will only work on Google Chrome browsers).
If you are setting the templates live from inside the builder follow this method:
1. Once you have finished your templates, click "Save" (if you haven't made any changes, this may also appear as "Publish"):
2. You will then see a pop-up message that says "Continue editing" or "Publish", click on "Publish":
3. Select the Notification Email that you would like to set live in Shopify. For example, Order Confirmation:
4. Click "Copy To Clipboard":
5. Click the link below titled "Click here" to be taken to the relevant Shopify link.
To publish your notification email template, you will need to replace the HTML in Shopify.
6. Click into the box and remove all of the HTML and paste in the new HTML you copied from the Spently builder. This is automatically copied once you have clicked "Copy To Clipboard":
7. Now that the new HTML has been pasted in, you can see a dynamic preview of your template. We recommend clicking "Preview" to double check that your emails are perfect.
8. You can also send a test email to yourself by clicking "Send test email". This will be sent to the email listed on your account.
8. Finally, click "Save" and your notification email will now be sent whenever prompted by Shopify:
Tip: If your templates are already setup, simply hover over the thumbnail of your template in the UpOrder Dashboard and select "Publish". Then follow from step 2 above.
Here's a video covering the process:
Please reach out to [email protected] or through the in-app chat if you have any questions!