You will be able to see what you are sending to customers in Shopify. To see what you are currently sending to customers, follow these steps:
1. From your Shopify dashboard, click on "Settings" in the button left hand corner:
2. Click on "Notifications":
3. Select which notification email you would like to view. For example "Order Confirmation".
4. Click on the "Preview" button to see a preview of what your email looks like.
5. If you scroll towards the bottom of the preview email, you can also send a test email to yourself by clicking on the “Send Test Email" button:
Pro Tip: In the section called "Email body (HTML)", if this starts with "<!DOCTYPE html" this is most likely an UpOrder email. However, we still recommend checking the preview to make sure.
Please reach out to [email protected] or through the in-app chat if you have any questions!